Friday, May 16
Went gto Keshia's hse on Tuesday and yea, pretty fun :D
Rather lazy to post pics to blog.
Anyway, cooked at her hse and I think that she might make a great mum in future (:
Anyway, I've taken back all papers and results wasnt great.
Failed Chinese, Science, Humanities, Literature.
But, on a alright tone,I've improved.
Science ws from F9 to E8.
And DnT from fail to B3.
However, Chinese and Literature from pass to fail.
Humanities from pass to F9 -.-
Look at Xinyi's blog :DDD Hahas !
And and, I'm going out most likely with Kenny, Richard and beloved XY tmr :DD
I pity the guys going out with us at times (:
4:43 PM
SHIRLY WXN; Extane ♥
Nineteen and Divorced (:
Just call me Shirly/Shir will do (:
Lastly, I love my current life much better now(:
Loves ♥
Exits ♥
Andre
Berlicial
Esther Lee
Esther Neo
Kcarol
Mandy
Meisian
Rainie
Victoria
Xinyi
Tagboard ♥